GLUTEN FREE PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE How To Make The Best Gluten Free Pizza in the History of the World
GLUTEN FREE PIZZA CRUST RECIPE THAT IS SERIOUSLY DELICIOUS ! Pizza that you will love. Subscribe so you don’t miss my next recipe! Thanks for watching 🙂 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOdz68Oz4mbSfpRX-EjS5Pg?sub_confirmation=1
** UPDATE ** UPDATE ** GET MY IMPROVED PIZZA CRUST RECIPE AT MY NEW WEBSITE: www.GlutenFreeHabit.com Thank You!
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/glutenfreehabit/
This pizza crust has all the qualities that I love in pizza…a chewy texture, a slightly crispy crust, and just enough sturdiness to hold all the toppings that I want. My family says that they would never know that this is gluten free pizza. Success! This is a delicious pizza crust that you will want to eat, instead of one that you just tolerate (like that pathetic cracker-like stuff that tries to pass itself off as pizza). This recipe represents much trial and error in my kitchen, and I’m finally happy to say that I LOVE THIS PIZZA CRUST and I’m proud to share it with you!
MORE GlutenFreeHabit videos:
NEW! GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES TOLL HOUSE STYLE!
NEW! FLUFFY HOMEMADE PANCAKES gluten free
NEW! SPOOKY SPIDERWEB CUPCAKES WITH CREAMY FILLING Like Hostess Cupcakes but gluten free!
VALENTINE CUPCAKES WITH CHOCOLATE DECORATIONS gluten free
PARTY CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE CURLS gluten free
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CURLS Easy Tutorial
TERIYAKI COCKTAIL MEATBALLS (gluten free)
MINT M&Ms CHOCOLATE COOKIES
GLUTEN FREE CORNBREAD So Moist!
GLUTEN FREE BAKED ZITI gluten free
PASTA MILANO gluten free
SHREDDED CHICKEN TACOS gluten free
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO with broccoli gluten free
**ATTENTION EVERYONE: I HAVE IMPROVED ON THIS RECIPE 🙂 PLEASE SEE MY UPDATED RECIPE “THE BEST GLUTEN FREE PIZZA CRUST IN THE WORLD” HERE:
TRADITIONAL STYLE PIZZA CRUST gluten free
¼ cup brown rice flour
¼ cup white rice flour
¾ cup potato starch
½ tsp. salt
1 tsp. xanthan gum
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. olive oil
2/3 cup hot tap water
1 ½ tsp. active dry yeast
1 tsp. granulated sugar
1 tsp. unflavored gelatin
1. Cut a piece of parchment paper to the size of your pan
2. Proof your yeast by adding the yeast and the sugar to 1/3 cup hot tap water. Stir gently and set aside. This will test to see if your yeast is still active. Yeast should start to foam in a few minutes.
3. To the other 1/3 cup hot tap water, add gelatin and stir to dissolve. Set aside.
4. Preheat oven to 400 ̊ and place in your empty baking sheet or pizza pan to pre-heat.
1. In a large mixing bowl, stir together brown rice flour, white rice flour, potato starch, salt, garlic powder, baking powder, and xanthan gum.
2. Now add olive oil, yeast mixture, and gelatin mixture. Mix at medium speed until dough is smooth. Dough will be sticky and will not resemble gluten dough. That’s o.k.!
3. To roll out dough: Spray your pre-cut parchment paper with non-stick cooking spray and lay on work surface. Place dough in center, and lay another parchment on top (also sprayed with non-stick spray.)
4. Roll to desired thickness, remove top paper, and finish shaping dough by hand. Create a slightly thicker outer edge on your dough to keep in sauce and toppings.
5. Loosely cover with plastic wrap, and set in warm place for 30-40 minutes. Dough will rise slightly.
6. After 30-40 minutes, remove heated pan from oven.
7. Remove plastic from dough and transfer to pre-heated baking sheet by sliding parchment carefully over to heated pan.
8. Bake for 6-7 minutes. You will bake it again after topping the pizza.
9. Remove from oven, and move pizza crust and parchment off of hot pan to a cutting board to top.
10. Increase oven temperature to 450 ̊. Return empty pan to oven to pre-heat again.
11. Top your pizza with gluten free sauce, cheese, and favorite toppings.
12. Remove pan from oven and carefully slide the topped pizza onto the heated pan without the parchment. (Trust me on this one…it will help to create a slightly crispy crust that is so important to great pizza!)
13. Bake for about 8-9 minutes or until toppings are done and crust is lightly golden.
14. Remove and enjoy!!!
Happy Strummin by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
THANKS FOR WATCHING!
Other videos from the same youtuber (follow him if you like it):
Related Gluten-Free Products For Celiacs:
- GLUTEN FREE BREAD RECIPE for the Oven How To Make Soft Gluten-Free Bread without a bread machine
- GLUTEN FREE POUND CAKE RECIPE How to Make Cinnamon Swirl Pound Cake Moist and Yummy !
- Gluten Free Pizza Base/Dough Recipe 🍕 3-Ingredients, No yeast, low FODMAP
- Pizza recipe without oven | No maida, Gluten free recipe | Vimmi Sharma
- HOW TO MAKE GLUTEN FREE BAKED DOUGHNUTS | SUPER EASY RECIPE!
- Persian Orange Almond Cake – Gluten-free Recipe Demo – How to Make Persian Orange Almond Cake
- WHAT I EAT in a Day | How to Eat Gluten Free!
- Science: Secrets to Making & Baking the Best Gluten-Free Pizza Dough
- How to OVEN BAKED SPICY PAKORAS recipe – low fat | gluten free | vegan
- How to make Yorkshire Puddings | Gluten free recipes (low FODMAP)
- How to Make Gluten-Free Mooncake for Mid-Autumn Festival (冰皮月餅)
- How to Make PERFECT Gluten-free Flatbread (5-Ingredients)
- How to make Easy Gluten-FREE tortilla Wraps
- Gluten Free Pizza Crust Dough
- How to Make Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies | Gluten-Free Recipes | Allrecipes.com
Last update 2020-12-16. Price and product availability may change.